Terms and Conditions (dated: January 26, 2004)
Hamilton Systems, Inc. (HSI) does not tolerate spam, pornography, or anything that is deemed by the general public as unacceptable. Any content entered as text or images on this site, found to contain, promote, or link to such content is subject to immediate removal from our service.
By clicking any "Submit" style button (examples: Save, Continue, Send) to perform any and all functions provided by this website, you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that your use of this HSI sponsored website is subject to certain limitations set forth below. If you do not accept this agreement, do not proceed with usage of this website.
I. Hamilton Systems, Inc. cannot be held responsible for the content of information generated under our service. HSI does not review information for content before it is posted and does not endorse or otherwise take responsibility for the content of any user-created information. However, we reserve the right to remove any information
from our servers which we determine is violating our rules and guidelines. Users are solely responsible for all information they enter as text within this facility, and can be held legally liable for the contents of their information.
II. Hamilton Systems, Inc. may terminate user accounts at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines or for any other reason. Hamilton Systems, Inc. may terminate user accounts and delete any and all user information for conduct that Hamilton Systems, Inc. believes is harmful to its business or to any of its users or partners.
Information found violating these items may be subject to immediate deletion and removal from our servers, and their Webmasters subject to banishment from the Hamilton Systems, Inc. network. The following is a nonexclusive list of content and behaviors that are UNACCEPTABLE.
- Content that contains or provides links to sex, nudity, pornography, extreme violence, or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, and hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of unsolicited email (spamming) or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of unsolicited email. Users who utilize any HSI sponsored resources for spam, including e-mail addresses, are also subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement.
- Content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content which aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames, or abuses others.
- Sites that exploit images of children under 18 years of age.
- Content that contains, links to, or participates in pyramid schemes, gambling, raffles, lotteries, and so forth.
- Content that posts or discloses personal identification information or private information of individuals under the age of 13 or in connection with materials directed toward individuals under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent.
- Content that provides, sells, or offers to sell the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs and drug contraband, alcohol, weapons, pirated materials, pornography or sexual products, programs to attack others, illegal goods, escort services, instructions on making, assembling, or obtaining illegal goods or weapons, information used to break copyright or trademark violations, to destroy others' property, or to harm any people or animals.
- Content that takes part in, or allows any third party to take part in, the following: reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology; altering copyright notices and attributes (unless permitted in writing by the author/owner); and such practices.
III. Hamilton Systems, Inc. provides space for hosting Web related information but makes no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. Hamilton Systems, Inc. is not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of data due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, or any other reasons. Hamilton Systems, Inc. makes no guarantees about server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
- Users are responsible for regularly monitoring and creating backups of their own files, and agree to use the Hamilton Systems, Inc. resources and infrastructure at their own risk. This service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither Hamilton Systems, Inc. nor its partners makes any warranty with respect to any content, information, services, or products provided through or in conjunction with this service.
- Hamilton Systems, Inc. and its partners make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these Web pages and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by Hamilton Systems, Inc..
- Hamilton Systems, Inc. may also link to or include on its website resources and information provided by third-party partners and providers. We do not guarantee the reliability of this information, nor does the inclusion of this information imply our recommendation of these services; it is merely provided to assist you in the creation of your website and provide added value to our service.
- You agree to indemnify Hamilton Systems, Inc. and its partners against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the your use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your website.
- Because Hamilton Systems, Inc. sites are hosted by Yahoo and Cybrhost, they reserve the right to include traffic generated by all websites they host in their overall accounting of page views, unique users, and other usage measures. This includes providing web traffic measurement companies with all URLs hosted by Yahoo and Cybrhost for use in their projection of overall traffic.
IV. Hamilton Systems, Inc. is partially advertiser-supported. As a result, we ask that users be supportive of our advertisers and their advertising, which helps make this service low cost. We require all advertising to be suited to general audiences, and make every effort to provide advertising relevant to the content of user Web pages.
V. Other Hamilton Systems, Inc. rules and guidelines:
- User accounts may be deleted after 90 days if there is no activity on the account, in order to free unused resources.
VI. Hamilton Systems, Inc. reserves the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time without notice.
This Acceptable Use Policy and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and Hamilton Systems, Inc. shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia.